Notices

Premium: One-time fee or yearly?

Old 03-14-2012, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Premium: One-time fee or yearly?

Is the FitDay Premium cost a one-time fee or a yearly fee? I have looked all over the FAQs and have not seen that answered. I have the PC version and would like to be able to sync the mobile app to my PC version, but supposedly this can only be done with the Premium online. I am not paying a $49 yearly fee just for the ability to sync, however I would consider it if it is just a one-time fee.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

When one clicks on the "Premium" link they find they information they need. Billing is for one year:

Order Summary
Product: FitDay.com Premium - 1 Year
Price: $49.95
Subtotal: $49.95
Total: $49.95

Yes, you need Premium to sync to PC. Premium will become even more important in the near future when Classic is done away with and many of the current Classic "freebies" will become Premium features. So that's something to consider as well.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
When one clicks on the "Premium" link they find they information they need. Billing is for one year:

Order Summary
Product: FitDay.com Premium - 1 Year
Price: $49.95
Subtotal: $49.95
Total: $49.95

Yes, you need Premium to sync to PC. Premium will become even more important in the near future when Classic is done away with and many of the current Classic "freebies" will become Premium features. So that's something to consider as well.
One clicked on the "Premium" link and did not see that info. I did not click on the BUY button, since I had no interested in buying at the point where I was only looking for information, which is apparently where that pricing info is presented.

Thank you for your answer. I already have paid for my PC version (many years ago in fact when there was no premium version that I can recall), I am not paying $49 a year just to sync. I don't like the format of the online version much, so I don't use it.