FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread) (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/6238-please-delete-my-fitday-account-moderated-thread.html)

derpinagt 11-16-2015 02:59 AM

Please, close my account

Thank you very much.

tyen 11-16-2015 04:28 AM

Account closed.

Originally Posted by derpinagt (Post 118770)
Thank you very much.

SlenderSalamander91 11-16-2015 12:49 PM

Account Deletion

Please delete my FitDay account and send an email to my associated email address confirming that it's been deleted. Thank you :D

tyen 11-17-2015 03:44 AM

Account closed

Originally Posted by SlenderSalamander91 (Post 118789)
Please delete my FitDay account and send an email to my associated email address confirming that it's been deleted. Thank you :D

doublen48 11-18-2015 04:54 AM

I want to terminate my premium account

I have currently sent 3 or 4 emails asking for my paid for premium account to be deleted. I do not like using this account it is to hard to use. You can not even simply terminate an account or apparently get any response from anyone on doing so. Whomever is in charge can you please do something about this.

brian.dte 11-18-2015 05:20 AM

I am having a similar issue.. I purchased fit day for my PC - and since I wanted to sync my PC account to my on-line account - I had to purchase a premium account to do that. I purchased the premium account - but an unable to sync to my pc.. It just give me an error when I do that..

I been trying to contact someone at Fitday to look after this issue - but like you, I cannot even get a-hold of anyone..

I am liking fit day.. and am using the on-line version - but cannot use the pc version since I am unable to sync. I am very disappointed in this..

tyen 11-18-2015 05:42 AM

I'll send you a confirmation email for the account closure.

Originally Posted by doublen48 (Post 118812)
I have currently sent 3 or 4 emails asking for my paid for premium account to be deleted. I do not like using this account it is to hard to use. You can not even simply terminate an account or apparently get any response from anyone on doing so. Whomever is in charge can you please do something about this.

tyen 11-18-2015 05:55 AM

I took a look into the sync issue. It appears our tech staff is currently working on the problem. I don't have an ETA unfortunately.

Originally Posted by brian.dte (Post 118813)
I am having a similar issue.. I purchased fit day for my PC - and since I wanted to sync my PC account to my on-line account - I had to purchase a premium account to do that. I purchased the premium account - but an unable to sync to my pc.. It just give me an error when I do that..

I been trying to contact someone at Fitday to look after this issue - but like you, I cannot even get a-hold of anyone..

I am liking fit day.. and am using the on-line version - but cannot use the pc version since I am unable to sync. I am very disappointed in this..

brian.dte 11-18-2015 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by tyen (Post 118815)
I took a look into the sync issue. It appears our tech staff is currently working on the problem. I don't have an ETA unfortunately.

Thank you for the reply.... So will you refund me the PC software cost... It is really useless to me without being able to sync.. :(

tyen 11-18-2015 09:45 AM

Send the refund request to [email protected] and it will be processed right away.

Originally Posted by brian.dte (Post 118818)
Thank you for the reply.... So will you refund me the PC software cost... It is really useless to me without being able to sync.. :(