Notices

Forgotten Password, Password problems

Old 01-06-2012, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Forgotten Password, Password problems

I've sent two requests for my forgotten password to be sent to me. I have created a new account just to contact you. PLEASE send me a password reset! My old account login is CheriD.

thanks
Old 01-07-2012, 09:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dietzman5
I've sent two requests for my forgotten password to be sent to me. I have created a new account just to contact you. PLEASE send me a password reset! My old account login is CheriD.

thanks

Moderators do not have access to passwords. The only thing I can do for you is direct you to this link: Forgot Password
Old 01-09-2012, 06:46 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Password change request

The last two days I've received an email on how to change my password with a link to click on, which I didn't. I went to my browser and typed in fitday.com and logged in. Is this happening to anyone else? Is someone trying to hack my account?
Old 01-09-2012, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pinetree
The last two days I've received an email on how to change my password with a link to click on, which I didn't. I went to my browser and typed in fitday.com and logged in. Is this happening to anyone else? Is someone trying to hack my account?
Nobody has access to your E mail except FitDay if you choose to supply it to them. Your E mail is not accessible through the Forums, unless you made it public in your biography etc. I've checked, and you did not do that.

In fact, you've just logged into the Forum today for the very first time, so this doesn't work out with your "last two days" story; nobody would have discovered your presence until today.

Is it possible that someone accessed your Fitness Journal and discovered your E mail? No. E mails are not part of your Fitness Journal. Besides, the Fitness Journals are only public if you choose to make them public. By default they are private. But this is a moot point; your Fitness Journal does not specify an E mail address.

So how could someone have gotten your E mail when, in you case, it's not possible?

And as far as I know, FitDay does not send out E mails requesting users to change their passwords. But if I'm wrong about this, rest assured that the E mail you received was in fact from FitDay.