Notices

Time zone

Old 09-23-2010, 11:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Time zone

How do you set your time zone when entering food and activities? It defaults to EST, which means that I keep having to redo things if I enter food after 9 my time.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Find the small banner above the first post on this page, click on 'Quick Links', choose the 'Edit Options'. From there scroll down to 'Date & Time Options'. Pick your time zone from the drop down and the correct DST (Daylight Savings Time) option for you. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and save your changes. Hope this helps!!
Old 09-25-2010, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

[deleted]

Last edited by Angelstation; 10-07-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
FitDay Member

Exclamation

rpmcduff - I've tried that but it doesn't work for Foods and Activities. It seems to only work for forums. I'm having the same problem. Several times I haven't gotten around to posting my foods and activities of the day until after 9 pm Pacific (my time zone), so I have had to delete the foods from the next day's log. I've done it enough times to become frustrated. I looked in the main settings (Profile) but there is no option to change time zone. Help please!