Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Sunday - the last day of the week in calendar? >

Sunday - the last day of the week in calendar?

Community
Notices

Sunday - the last day of the week in calendar?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Sunday - the last day of the week in calendar?

Hi, Rokku here

Maybe someone knows if it is possible to change calendar view so SUNDAY would be as LAST day of the week and not as first as it is in default settings?

I must say it is a bit confusing to me cause I always see Sunday as the end of the week and not start.

anyone?

best regards, Rokku
Old 12-13-2011, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 1fitchallenge
Hi, Rokku here

Maybe someone knows if it is possible to change calendar view so SUNDAY would be as LAST day of the week and not as first as it is in default settings?

I must say it is a bit confusing to me cause I always see Sunday as the end of the week and not start.

anyone?

best regards, Rokku
Sunday is in fact the first day of the week. Any calendar should confirm this
Old 12-13-2011, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, Rokku here

anyone?

best regards, Rokku
You change the start day for the week by first clicking on User CP (user control panel) located on the blue bar, in the upper left of this page.

Then click "Edit Options" under the Settings and Options, located on the left. Down at the bottom it gives you a choice what day you want to start the week while using the Calendar.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by VitoVino
You change the start day for the week by first clicking on User CP (user control panel) located on the blue bar, in the upper left of this page.

Then click "Edit Options" under the Settings and Options, located on the left. Down at the bottom it gives you a choice what day you want to start the week while using the Calendar.
good catch. He had asked me but I was on my phone and the time and I wasn't sure if it could be done.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
Sunday is in fact the first day of the week. Any calendar should confirm this
Actually IBobi - its not a fact everywhere - my calendar dares to say different

VitoVino - I use your advice and unfortunately it doesnt helped
I mean - no matter what day I set up as the fiirst day of the week - the appearance of the calendar stays the same - sunday as the first on the left in the row.

What more - weird thing happens - in my time there is 8a.m wednesday 14 dec, but here, fitday shows me that there is still 13th of december. And yes, I do have had set my timezone correctly.

Its not like the end of the world of course - I can live with boths. But it would be nice if anyone would find a solutions to these - espacially this "sunday" problem

greetings, Rokku
Old 12-25-2011, 01:15 AM
FitDay Member

VitoVino - I use your advice and unfortunately it doesnt helped
I mean - no matter what day I set up as the fiirst day of the week - the appearance of the calendar stays the same - sunday as the first on the left in the row.
Well it looks like even though the start day of the week can be changed, the calendar view cannot be changed. Hopefully this doesn't through off anybody's fitness goals to the point where they fall off the wagon.