Notices

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-10-2011, 09:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Angry Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, Not a happy camper here. Is there any support person to talk with regarding FitDay? I just spent $49.95 to upgrade my free acct to premium status and got a confirmation & download. I can't get my existing free acct with ALL my custom foods, weights etc... already typed in (weeks of data) to show up on the program I just paid for. When I click on the icon that is now installed on my desktop- Fitday does open- it tells me it's version 1 (version 2 evidently would have cost me 29.95? why did I just pay $50?) and all fields are blank- none of my info from my free acct transferred. I then go to my e-mail, find the FitDay mail with my premium membership # and link, I click it and it brings me to my free acct that has not changed one bit. WTF??? I wouldn't be half as mad if there was a support phone # or something for help. Can anybody advise me????
Old 12-10-2011, 11:26 AM
FitDay Member

I have notified an Admin of the situation. Unfortunately that is all I can do for you at this time.

Have you tried to "sync" your PC version? Follow this link for more information. I do not have premium so I can't be of much help beyond this.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/tags/sync.html

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-10-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:30 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
I have notified an Admin of the situation. Unfortunately that is all I can do for you at this time.

Have you tried to "sync" your PC version? Follow this link for more information. I do not have premium so I can't be of much help beyond this.

FitDay Discussion Boards - Threads Tagged with sync
Thanks VitoVino. I appreciate the help- still confused. I followed the link you sent- seems like other people have had the same issue as me- all questions appear to remain relatively unanswered. It seems I need to sync- OK, I get that. Somebody needs to tell me HOW. I can't find one FAQ, one thread, one response etc... that tells me how to do this or a support person from Fitday to contact. If I spent $20 I wouldn't be so annoyed. I love my free version and the Ap- the $20 would be worth it just for what I have been using for free until now. But $50 2 weeks before Christmas is very irritating- I wasn't making a donation, I was paying for a service. I want some help from FitDay, clear information about syncing directions/issues, or a refund. Still need help and losing patience. Sorry for ranting- not your fault- at least you tried to help.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

OK, well the syncing explains why your data is not showing up. Unfortunately I cannot tell you how to sync between PC and Premium. There must be a "help" file within FitDay PC. Have you looked?

Perhaps someone else who has synced can help you with this. In the mean time, with your FD PC, do a thorough search of all the menu options, looking for a help file or the Sync function.

Hang in there. You'll really enjoy the software and you'll find that it was a wise purchase. There is always a learning curve with all new software.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:43 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. Are you sure you got v. 1? I don't know how that's possible.

In v. 2 (which is what I have), there is a choice on the left-hand menu that clearly says "Sync". Click that an it syncs with your on-line Premium account. Couldn't be much more simple.

Did you try the email support contact? I've never had to, but it would be worth a try.

Oh, and please don't give up, FitDay PC is awesome and well worth the price of admission (though I wish you'd got the $19.95 price). I use it pretty much exclusively and love it.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-10-2011, 01:47 PM
FitDay Member

Also, check this thread:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...yncing-pc.html
Old 12-10-2011, 02:29 PM
FitDay Premium Member

OK, well the syncing explains why your data is not showing up. Unfortunately I cannot tell you how to sync between PC and Premium. There must be a "help" file within FitDay PC. Have you looked?

Perhaps someone else who has synced can help you with this. In the mean time, with your FD PC, do a thorough search of all the menu options, looking for a help file or the Sync function.

Hang in there. You'll really enjoy the software and you'll find that it was a wise purchase. There is always a learning curve with all new software.
Still banging my head against the laptop screen here. The help option does not work- I get an error message when I try to click it. I have done a through search- the word sync is nowhere in any option- nor is there a sync icon.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:35 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. Are you sure you got v. 1? I don't know how that's possible.

In v. 2 (which is what I have), there is a choice on the left-hand menu that clearly says "Sync". Click that an it syncs with your on-line Premium account. Couldn't be much more simple.

Did you try the email support contact? I've never had to, but it would be worth a try.

Oh, and please don't give up, FitDay PC is awesome and well worth the price of admission (though I wish you'd got the $19.95 price). I use it pretty much exclusively and love it.

Regards,
Michael
Hi Michael. Thanks for attempting to help. Yes- I have v 1 not v2. I confirmed this by going into programs on my PC and looking at how it is listed as a program file. I had a free acct- I just purchased a premium membership and used the link they sent me to download FitDay to my PC. V 1 is what they sent. I do not have a sync button ANYWHERE on the top menu bar, not in any drop down options. What would you suggest next? I have emailed FitDay and received no response. The only help I have received is from you and Vito.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:38 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Again, Thanks, but still no resolution. I have Firefox. Cache is clear.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:41 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Sidebar @ Michael & Vito - Congrats on your weight loss!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.