As far as feedback and support, in my opinion there is not enough presence of the Moderators or Admin. In fact it's just about nonexistent. The spamming as of late is out of control, I, along with many others have reported the threads time and time again. Rarely does anything get done. This last time, it wasn't until I have had enough, tried to contact everyone that I could with no resolve... then finally had to contact our advertising dept. I basically asked what would our PAYING advertisers think about our Mods and Admin letting people advertise (spam) for free. Which is what was happening.
Some things that I feel would turn this board around in a positive way.
1) Active mods and admin is a must! I talk about it here. http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...rs-heaven.html
I'm a moderator on one of the biggest car forums, the amount of traffic that we get is mind spinning! I know it can be a thankless job, but I've offered to lend a hand here as well to help this board out. I'm not going to sit here and bitch and complain, without offering to help make it better. That is b/c I care about what happens to the forum!
2) PM's. We need Private Messaging, it makes any web forum more enjoyable!
3) Avatars would be nice
4) This section here is a plus, feedback and support is key to any forums success... only if something is done with the feedback. Feedback is no good without support!
5) How about an off topic area?
6) What about a supplement section?
The list can go on and on but #1 above is most important! PM's would be nice to, especially if we knew there were active mods that we could PM.