Notices

keeping a food log calendar

Old 11-04-2011, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default keeping a food log calendar

Hi there! am new here. really enjoing how easy it is to track calories carbs fats and proteins. my calender is filling up with food log entries. one question tho--yesterday my computer was down and i couldnt enter the days meals. i entered them today but they are showing up on the calendar as today's meals. how do i change it to be on yesterday's date?
also, i cant start another log for today's foods unless I delete all i put in there today.
any ideas? thanks

Raisin
Old 11-04-2011, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rcooper1us
Hi there! am new here.
Hi and welcome to FitDay!

i entered them today but they are showing up on the calendar as today's meals. how do i change it to be on yesterday's date?
While you are on the 'Foods' tab, this is your Food Journal (not your calendar), at the top you will find an arrow that points backwards. This will scroll to the previous day where you can then add your foods.

also, i cant start another log for today's foods unless I delete all i put in there today.
any ideas? thanks
If you want to delete foods, while you are in the food journal you simply click the (x) which is to the right of that food.

Let us know if your questions were resolved.

Finally, if you click on the blue "fitday questions" hyperlink at the bottom left side of this page (under the word "Tags") it will take you to all the questions that people have about FD. It's kinda like our "help files". That will answer many of your questions as you do a little reading.

Last edited by VitoVino; 11-04-2011 at 09:28 AM.