Notices

A nice little improvement?

Old 08-26-2011, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up A nice little improvement?

Notice that today when I open a thread the screen goes right to the last, most recent, post in the thread instead of to the first (oldest) one. Nice.
Keep up the good work, IT people!
(and, when you have a spare moment, how about oft-requested updates to the nutrient panels: pantothenic acid, sugar, folates, etc.....)
Old 08-27-2011, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Notice that today when I open a thread the screen goes right to the last, most recent, post in the thread instead of to the first (oldest) one. Nice.
Keep up the good work, IT people!

Are you sure you didn't just change your Thread Display Mode to Liner-Newest First under the Date and Options of your User CP?
Old 11-19-2018, 11:56 AM
FitDay Member

Well, 7 years have passed us by and, despite many, many requests for the mods to weigh in on the issue, we still have no way to handle the addition of pantothenic acid, folates, etc. when entering data on our own foods. The inflexibility of the FitDay system (and corporate bosses) or the inability to actually deal with this nagging little issue (programmers can’t fix it?) or both is a pretty big black eye for a site that otherwise offers so much...
Old 04-26-2019, 08:27 AM
FitDay Member

Well it has been almost seven years since my separation from the U.S Navy. Despite the massive drop in physical activity, I have maintained to stay close to my separation weight.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator

That is quite an achievement, Corestone!