Notices

Suggestion: "LOCK" feature

Old 08-01-2011, 07:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default Suggestion: "LOCK" feature

A lot of times I'm browsing past day's "FOOD" lists, but then when I think I'm adding/deleting foods to my current day, I'm actually screwing up a past days record that I don't want to touch. This is a very easy, simple mistake to do, and I seem to do this a lot.

It would be nice that at the end of a given day, the "Foods" list is automatically locked and cannot be modified unless the user approves of a modification.

Surely I'm not the only user that has had this issue?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
A lot of times I'm browsing past day's "FOOD" lists, but then when I think I'm adding/deleting foods to my current day, I'm actually screwing up a past days record that I don't want to touch. This is a very easy, simple mistake to do, and I seem to do this a lot.

It would be nice that at the end of a given day, the "Foods" list is automatically locked and cannot be modified unless the user approves of a modification.

Surely I'm not the only user that has had this issue?
I like being able to adjust previous days, but yes once I did the same thing.

If this were determined to be a useful feature it is probably better as an
option, so users can decide if they want to be bothered by having to unlock.