Notices

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Old 01-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

this is the right place. I don't believe the email function is working so the "contact us" will not notify us, or at least not me. This, staying logged in and a bunch of other things are what's being worked on.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:41 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I believe cookies need to be enabled for the login to be persistant. Some of the new browsers might turn them off, as may some security software. Still, the forum software does force one to re-authenticate aftrer a while. I've also noticed that I can be still logged into the forums but not FitDay itself.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-11-2011, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

The need to constantly log into the iPhone app has me looking for a different one. I really like FitDay but the need to log in every time is a real pain. I know your working on the web version but I hope your addressing this as well.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Mike, any progress on this?

Thanks!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by suzzer99
Hi Mike, any progress on this?

Thanks!
I inquired about this just yesterday... or the day before. I believe it is being worked on but don't have an ETA as of yet.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default help fitday

I see my user name here ... upper right.
However, on the main home page it keeps on saying 'not logged in' even after I try to log in and put in my password
I am closed out and can't put in my food etc.
I put in my food earlier today, but when I came back, I was closed out.
Again, I can come to this page and my user name is recognized in blue
however, the main reason I am here is to track my food and right now, i can't do that
can this be fixed?
Slender123
Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Slender123
I see my user name here ... upper right.
However, on the main home page it keeps on saying 'not logged in' even after I try to log in and put in my password
I am closed out and can't put in my food etc.
I put in my food earlier today, but when I came back, I was closed out.
Again, I can come to this page and my user name is recognized in blue
however, the main reason I am here is to track my food and right now, i can't do that
can this be fixed?
Slender123
I've noticed this, too. I think it has to do with the fact that the forums are different from the main FitDay web site. You can apparently be logged into the forum (which seems "persistant") and get "timed out" of the FitDay site. In which case, you must reauthenticate. Not really a big deal, but I'll agree it is a minor annoyance.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-18-2011, 09:15 PM
FitDay Member

Add me to the list of people who are absolutely maddened by the "you have to log in again!" misfeature every time I go to update something. Since I have Firefox and therefore a reasonably secure auto-populating login/PW form, it's not all that horrible, but it's difficult enough getting so much information into a web interface to being with ... why make it harder?
Old 01-20-2011, 10:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default iphone log in

I am brand new to Fit Day. I love the concept and plan to use it daily. I am using the web browser and iphone app. I hate the repetitive log in on my iphone and this is only day 3. Please allow the log in to stay on via the iphone app. This isn't a bank account app. I don't need that much security. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Question iPhone App Login

Why can the iPhone app not remember the username and password. That is a pain in the but when you want to quickly log your food and you have to go through the login process on a smart phone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.