Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored) >

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Community
Notices

FitDay web autologouts too frequently (Admin monitored)

Old 06-27-2011, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
For reasons of security, no. Sorry.

Regards,
Michael
What, by the way, is the security concern?

Wouldn't it cover all concerns to have a "leave me signed in all day" checkbox?

Or does forcing signon bump up the unique visitors stat or something like
that that helps with advertising (which is fine also).
Old 06-28-2011, 06:02 AM
Administrator

Nope, doesn't help with stats -- tech is however exploring a "reminder" feature similar to what banks use, to ask you if you want to STAY signed on, rather than just bumping you off.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBobi
Nope, doesn't help with stats -- tech is however exploring a "reminder" feature similar to what banks use, to ask you if you want to STAY signed on, rather than just bumping you off.
Cool, thanks.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default I have to enter my password a lot

Why do I have to enter my password multiple times daily? Every couple of hours or so when I eat something I have to type my password even though I've selected "Remember me."
Old 07-25-2011, 07:51 AM
FitDay Member

Angry Very irritating!

Like the above posts - I'm finding it close to crazy-making to have to log in over, and over, and over - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and anything in between - I'm not closing out of site - maybe walking away - and then I return, might need to enter food or recalculate - only when doing so suddenly reverts back to log-in page and I have to start over. This is the ONLY site like this that seems to do this. Livestrong does not - others don't. There are features on fitday I like but I'm beginning to search out other options. To say - generically - it's a "security issue" is ridiculous. Why would my walking away for 10 minutes, to then return to my laptop - risk security!!!

Please fix this. It is not a 'feature' but a 'bug' -
Old 07-26-2011, 07:10 AM
Administrator

Hello,

This issue is being addressed and will be resolved in the next iteration of FitDay -- which is coming very soon!

Paul
Old 08-08-2011, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay.com won't keep me logged in

This website is currently the ONLY one (out of at least a dozen) that I multiple times a week -- well, except for financial sites -- that will not "remember" me when I start my computer back up and revisit the page. And I hit the "remember me" checkbox every time I log in. Everywhere else I visit, every new day, I am already logged in. When all I want to do right now is log my weight each day, this is extremely frustrating.

I would welcome any advice you have.

I am on Firefox 5.0.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Is it not remembering your username?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:37 AM
FitDay Member

I am having the same problem as Cali2010.

Most times it remembers my user name but not the password. The other day, yesterday I think,it didn't even remember my username.

I have logged in several times in the last 24 hrs and it requires my password every time.

I also hit the "remember me" button every time

Old 08-10-2011, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

I am glad to see a thread on this. I would really like to be able to stay logged in. I was able to save my password within the browser, but with whatever changes fitday made, I have to log in every time. I know there are bigger things to worry about in this world, but I do notice my eating and logging of food is effected by how accessible this site is or isn't. Strange, but true.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.