FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored) (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/4712-problems-confusion-iphone-app-admin-monitored.html)

almeeker 11-12-2011 07:41 AM

The app is rotten bad the last two days. I can't log on or anything, it actually has some bizarre article 1/2 showing on it. I've been considering just deleting it and downloading the app again. I have no idea what the problem is, it was working fine.

01gt4.6 11-13-2011 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 62168)
The app is rotten bad the last two days. I can't log on or anything, it actually has some bizarre article 1/2 showing on it. I've been considering just deleting it and downloading the app again. I have no idea what the problem is, it was working fine.

I was talking about the website, not the app. I haven't used the app in months. I found it to be a PITA.

ibobi 11-14-2011 09:41 AM

I reported the issue.

What's the issue with the iphone app though? mine works fine...

BApfel 12-23-2011 04:30 AM

How do I add custom foods to food log on iPhone?

I have used fit day for years and was waiting for the mobile app. It seems great but I can't figure out how to add my custom foods to the food log on the mobile app.

VitoVino 01-05-2012 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by BApfel (Post 65842)
I have used fit day for years and was waiting for the mobile app. It seems great but I can't figure out how to add my custom foods to the food log on the mobile app.

Any success in figuring it out?

alisoninda 01-10-2012 12:11 PM

Problems with iPhone App

The App (I have the Iphone4) is completely retarded. It's one of the very few apps I need to use on a daily basis, yet it's unavailable to me once or twice a week! It's ridiculous.

If it does not improve soon, I will have be forced to find another online source for my nutrition log. There's no point in continuing to use this site online if it does not work on my phone.

01gt4.6 01-10-2012 12:31 PM

I don't use the app because I find it's easier to just log in and do everything I need. I don't know if this would work but have you true to delete it and reinstall?

alisoninda 01-11-2012 03:34 AM

Oh yeah, I've deleted and reinstalled the app at least 5 times in the past 10 months.

VitoVino 01-11-2012 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by alisoninda (Post 68005)
Oh yeah, I've deleted and reinstalled the app at least 5 times in the past 10 months.

Have you tried contacting FitDay directly?

[email protected]

You can also voice your concern on FitDay Facebook which is very active.

FitDay.Com | Facebook

ibobi 01-11-2012 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by alisoninda (Post 67943)
The App (I have the Iphone4) is completely retarded. It's one of the very few apps I need to use on a daily basis, yet it's unavailable to me once or twice a week! It's ridiculous.

If it does not improve soon, I will have be forced to find another online source for my nutrition log. There's no point in continuing to use this site online if it does not work on my phone.

Hi,

What do you mean by unavailable? What is it doing/not doing?

Paul