Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Fitday home page not displaying full login option >

Fitday home page not displaying full login option

Community
Notices

Fitday home page not displaying full login option

Old 06-28-2011, 06:08 AM
Administrator

The most recent word I have on this is to bookmark the login page, which (once you have signed on at least once) should allow you to login on a single page. Keep in mind, there is no password auto-complete option (unless you enable it through your browser).

Again, this is a site security issue. We'd rather err on the side of caution.

Paul
Old 06-28-2011, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Yep. I found out awhile back that if you enter "fitday, (your screen name)" in the Google search box, many of your posts and your fitday profile will pop up for the whole world to see. That's why I took my pic down.
Unfortunately any public forum is, well public. I belong to a private forum too and nothing I post can be googled from that one.

Thanks for the update IBobi!

I am using FF and haven't had this issue.

I did notice the site is loading a little quicker and I am able to actually post now!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

Question Security Certificate Errors

Is anyone else getting this error message? I use Internet Explorer and have been getting this notice since FD changed the login page. (quite annoying actually) It only happens on the food log and activities pages.