Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Admin or tech people-HelpI can't customize ground beef selections >

Admin or tech people-HelpI can't customize ground beef selections

Community
Notices

Admin or tech people-HelpI can't customize ground beef selections

Old 06-07-2011, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Admin or tech people-HelpI can't customize ground beef selections

I have had 2 accounts, 1 for two years, and this one for 3 or 4 months.
I like to customize existing foods from the lists. This is different from creating a custom food from scratch, which I also have done. I do this so that my regularly used foods are handier than doing a search for recent foods.
I have been very successful doing this for chicken, cheese,vegiies, everything, except for-
***Beef, Ground, 80/15 raw. It lets me hit customize, and then I hit create this food, and then instead of taking me to "edit" it goes back to my food log and does not become custom. This happened today. I tried it over 10X!
So then I tried ground turkey just for fun, and I could do it. It takes me to the edit option just fine.

Then I went to the ground beef 20/80%, and the same thing. This is the first time I have come across a food that it won;t let me customize and save. I have done this for at least 50 or more items for me and my husband's account. Why is the ground beef the only problem?

Last edited by luvlowkarb; 06-07-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Administrator

I'll look into this.