Notices

Fitday app not working on iPod touch

Old 03-28-2011, 08:07 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Fitday app not working on iPod touch

I use the FitDay app on my iPod touch. Although I love it when it works, I find it stops working every few days. Usually I just delete it and re-download it, and everything is fine again.

Today, though, even that fix does not work. Something seems really wrong.

First of all, when I launch the app, it looks entirely different. In fact, it looks as if I am accessing the FitDay website on Safari. I'm not sure I like the new format (if it is a format change), but I can't even really evaluate it, because I get an error message whenever I try to use the Recent Foods or Custom Foods buttons (reached by clicking on the "More" button in the upper right of the Foods page). Using Recent Foods or Custom Foods is my usual way of entering items in the Food log, so this makes the app unworkable for me.

Anyone else having problems with the app?
Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

merejane,

I'm sorry that you are having an issue with the app. I don't have an iPod, iPhone or iPad so I can't see what's going on. I'm going to move this to feedback and support and hopefully an Admin will chime in and help.