Notices

Requests

Old 03-26-2011, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Requests

I'm coming back to Fitday after a while, and would like to make a couple of suggestions:

1. Fiber column - Since fiber is so important, especially to low glycemic effect types of diets (Atkins, etc.), there should be a column for it in the food list.

2. Easy way to calculate a recipe - Many times, we find ourselves eating the same things in the same combinations, so it would be nice to have an easy way to calculate an entire recipe in order to enter the info in a custom food.

Right now, I do it by going forward a day and entering the complete recipe. Then, I copy the nutritional info and enter it into a custom food. Last, I delete the foods from the food list, which is presently a pain, and this brings me to my last suggestion...

3. You used to allow us to check foods in the food list and delete them all at once. Could you please allow this again?

Thanks for a great site!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

Ditto your thoughts: super moderators please note. This would save so much time!