Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Why does the Foods pie chart list "alcohol" when I have not had anything alcoholic? >

Why does the Foods pie chart list "alcohol" when I have not had anything alcoholic?

Community
Notices

Why does the Foods pie chart list "alcohol" when I have not had anything alcoholic?

Old 03-24-2011, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default Why does the Foods pie chart list "alcohol" when I have not had anything alcoholic?

The pie chart for foods lists 8% alcohol. It list in the Calories chart 5 gm of alcohol for 35 calories. I have had NONE. No alcohol has been consumed by me. Why is this? Doesn't this need to be corrected?
Old 03-24-2011, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Have you created any of your own foods?

When I first started at FitDay and I was putting info in to create a custom food, I accidentally put my protein grams on the alcohol line just below it. So my protein showed up as alcohol. That's what I got for hurrying
Old 03-24-2011, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thanks Holly

That is exactly what I did, too.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Alcohol

Why does it show a percentage of your daily calorie intake as alcohol if you haven't had any alcohol in the day. R
Old 02-01-2012, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

If you have not had any alcohol then it should read as zero. However just for kicks add a drink into your log and you will see that even a small drink can make up a huge portion of your daily calories.