Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Question Fitday for Mac

I bought the Fitday Premium a few years ago and used it on my PC. Now I still have my pc but my main computer is my Mac Laptop. Wish Fitday would make a version for it - their free online version is great but I really enjoyed using the Premium version. Anyone heard if they are working on a Mac Version?
jancamp09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jancamp09 View Post
I bought the Fitday Premium a few years ago and used it on my PC. Now I still have my pc but my main computer is my Mac Laptop. Wish Fitday would make a version for it - their free online version is great but I really enjoyed using the Premium version. Anyone heard if they are working on a Mac Version?
I quote every word - I even bought the software years ago whilst using a pc - but now all my computers are macs, I have only recently come back to using Fitday (free version) and I cannot believe that in 2010 there is still NO Mac version - I had previously asked about a Mac version and the answer was negative - I really don't understand in this day and age when Macs are are so frequent - perhaps if enough people rant about it something might be done
AniyaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I wish i had read this earlier. I just bought a Mac last week and wrote to them about how i had the program on my PC and i needed it for my Mac now.
Oh well....
vanessa_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I just wanted to add another vote for a Mac version of the software.

I'll be wanting a mobile app, too, for either an Android phone or an iPhone (haven't decided yet -- I have a couple of months before my upgrade).

-Nicole
kalliope999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I am a die-hard Mac person for many, many years - just started using this program recently, like it for the most part, but there are some features I wondered if I could get in the upgrade. From reading this forum and now knowing that there is no Mac version, I will definitely not waste my money on the upgrade.
The provider should get with the times, Mac's are everywhere now!
k9shelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniyaJ View Post
I quote every word - I even bought the software years ago whilst using a pc - but now all my computers are macs, I have only recently come back to using Fitday (free version) and I cannot believe that in 2010 there is still NO Mac version - I had previously asked about a Mac version and the answer was negative - I really don't understand in this day and age when Macs are are so frequent - perhaps if enough people rant about it something might be done

Ditto! Give us FitDay Mac!
jbwagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Default Macs - Yes please!

Dear Fitday,
Please make a program for macs. I ditto all of the other votes.

Thanks!
mags432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Oh how nice to see everyone moaning lol We want fitday mac version!!! I hope someone from fitday gives us some kind of positive answer and something to look forward to - it would mean bad marketing and customer service on their part if they don't - i mean here are a bunch of people who will pay for a Mac version. That said this is a really good free version ads and all which doesn't bother me at all, but I remember the extras I had with the pc version and I wouldn't hesitate buying a Mac version - food for thought
AniyaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Can add me to the ranks of those who will buy a Mac version if there ever is one available (iPhone app too)! In the meantime, the free version works more than well enough.
schadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I'd like a version for Mac too if the interface were very Mac-like. I've seen some rather badly cobbled together Mac versions of PC apps that were really awful. Meanwhile the web version is OK (although I hate how I have to sign in again and again during the day).
rabourn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitday, mac, suggestion