Notices

Fitday for Mac

Old 10-22-2013, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

I used to use FitDay when I had a pc years ago - just logged on again now out of curiosity to see if it had progressed with the times and I see it has not. I use My Fitness Pal which is totally ios7 friendly and FREE. Works amazingly well. Sorry FitDay - you just couldn't keep up with the times.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

I was about to buy the downloadable Fitday version but I can't, as I have a mac and an iPhone as most people do these days. What is up with Fitday all their competition has included software and apps for mac. Sorry Fitday I was ready to pay for your upgraded versions but can’t. Fitday is really so behind the times as the market has changed, they are really missing out. I guess you are not interested in making your services available to the world, so sad you have a good product here but are losing out on over half the population. I am checking out My Fitness Pal and am quite pleased but must say they are a lot like Fitday but more up to date in offering there services to everyone not just pc users, so thanks macgreen.

Last edited by imshrinking2; 05-22-2017 at 03:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Administrator

I'll pass along your input to our product team. I know Fitday PC for mac is a popular request.

We do have an app for iPhone and Android, just use keyword Fitday in the app store.

Originally Posted by imshrinking2
I was about to buy the downloadable Fitday version but I can't, as I have a mac and an iPhone as most people do these days. What is up with Fitday all their competition has included software and apps for mac. Sorry Fitday I was ready to pay for your upgraded versions but can’t. Fitday is really so behind the times as the market has changed, they are really missing out. I guess you are not interested in making your services available to the world, so sad you have a good product here but are losing out on over half the population. I am checking out My Fitness Pal and am quite pleased but must say they are a lot like Fitday but more up to date in offering there services to everyone not just pc users, so thanks macgreen.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Mac?

Any idea if this is a possibility?
Old 05-04-2019, 05:30 PM
FitDay Member

Got the app for my iPhone but yeah, a version for my Mac would be great too!
Old 09-01-2019, 12:19 AM
FitDay Member

I doubt this will ever happen. I've been using FD almost since the beginning, they have never bothered with a Mac app. It's unfortunate, I would actually love to pay for Fitday.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:27 AM
FitDay Member

Guys, I also have a Macbook. I recently bought it and want to keep it safe and sound as long as possible. I need some way to protect the keyboard. I've heard of cases specifically for keyboards. What can you tell me about this.
Old 10-02-2023, 06:27 AM
FitDay Member

Its a good idea to create Fitday for Mac but I to initially faced challenges using Mac, and I desided dedicating time to explore its features, including resources like https://setapp.com/how-to/copy-and-paste-on-mac Its all made a sence. With some attention and learning, Mac became a seamless and efficient in use.

Last edited by Christine J Enochs; 10-09-2023 at 08:00 AM.