Notices

Fitday for Mac

Old 04-10-2010, 02:42 PM
FitDay Member

I also agree; I purchased FitDay PC years ago and used it daily to reach my goals. Now that I've upgraded to Macs for my photo business I never use my PC's anymore...

Hell, I'd be willing to shell out another $20 for a mac version all over again if it was quality programming... it seems almost lazy to not have a version for the Macintosh market...
Old 04-16-2010, 08:54 PM
FitDay Member

Why is it that no one from the fitday team ever answers these requests. I have sent numerous e-mails and all I get is there is no mac version fullstop - whoever is in charge there they are lacking - I have since found another programme very similar and made very well (which also has an iPhone app to go with it) - I think a lot of people will try other things there is so much competition these days and to not have a mac version in 2010 (and worse still not even a friendly answer) is none the less pretty poor in my books....I would suggest fitday pulled their socks up before they hear "I told you so"
Old 06-12-2010, 03:16 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Thumbs down Agree - Mac version is needed

I'm in the same boat. I used to use the free web version, then Purchased Fitday 1. I started using Macs 7 years ago, and continue to use Fitday only because I have XP on VMWare for work on my mac.

It's difficult on the go to enter what one is eating, even when cooking in the Kitchen, having to go back to Fitday often to enter details.

The Killer Combo for me would be a native Mac version which Syncs to an iPhone/iPod Touch version of the application.

I've held off on the upgrade to V2 of Fitday as it's JAPCA - Just another PC Application :-) and Fitday 1 meets my needs for now.

If/When a Mac version hits the site - I'll happily pay upwards of $50 for a Mac/iPhone combination of the application.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:37 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lantrix
I'm in the same boat. I used to use the free web version, then Purchased Fitday 1. I started using Macs 7 years ago, and continue to use Fitday only because I have XP on VMWare for work on my mac.

It's difficult on the go to enter what one is eating, even when cooking in the Kitchen, having to go back to Fitday often to enter details.

The Killer Combo for me would be a native Mac version which Syncs to an iPhone/iPod Touch version of the application.

I've held off on the upgrade to V2 of Fitday as it's JAPCA - Just another PC Application :-) and Fitday 1 meets my needs for now.

If/When a Mac version hits the site - I'll happily pay upwards of $50 for a Mac/iPhone combination of the application.
I couldn't agree more! My top priority would be an iphone app. But I would happily pay $50 for an iphone + Mac combo. I really hope fitday is listening. Why would you want me to use your competitor sites or your free website when I am begging you to allow me to give you my money??? Please make it happen.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM
FitDay Member

My vote's in! If they had a FitDay Mac I would get it that day, hands down.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:03 PM
FitDay Member

Me too... I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Are you listening FitDay?!?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

I would also pay extra for a Mac version! I also have a PC but my Mac is here in the kitchen where the food is! It is a shame that software makers don't realize that software should be available no matter what system you are running.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:06 PM
FitDay Member

YES!!! FITDAY FOR MAC, iPHONE, & iPAD PLEASE!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Apple is now the second largest capitalized company in the US. Its innovation is the industry standard setter. IMac market share is growing. Time to get a FITDAY Mac version!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Give us a Mac version! Give us a Mac version! Give us a mac version! Seriously look how much money you will make.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.