Notices

Curious problem on overview...

Old 02-19-2011, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Default Curious problem on overview...

This isn't a big deal, just something that I started noticing a couple of days ago...

On the Overview tab, it used to be that the statistics changed... for instance, my Calories Burned Today is 2,813 and my Calories Eaten is about 600 (so far). Then, if I click on "This Week" -- it used to change to show an overall for the week (maybe it would show an average of 1400 cals eaten and 2400 burned, something like that). Same for "Two Weeks" "This Month" etc.

Now, however, it seems to be stuck. No matter which option I click on -- Today, This Week, This Month, etc., the "Calories Burned" is stuck at 2,813. Yesterday, it was stuck at 2600 (which was what I burned yesterday) and the day before it was stuck at 2650, no matter which option is highlighted.

It's not a HUGE deal, but I do like the reports showing how my trends are changing over time. The "Calories Eaten" part seems to be just dandy and changes, but the calories burned is not moving. I was wondering if it's somehow fixable, or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks very much.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

I noticed that the other day myself and forgot to report it.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:28 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Weird, mine seems to be working fine. Perhaps it's one of those new features (bugs).

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Ah yes, we lucky ones who get to try all the fancy new feature-bugs first

I hope it gets sorted out!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mecompco
Weird, mine seems to be working fine. Perhaps it's one of those new features (bugs).

Regards,
Michael
I had thought that also, but thought that it may have started before the changes started to roll out.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:04 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I had thought that also, but thought that it may have started before the changes started to roll out.
So it yours working? I just checked again and mine still seems fine.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:04 PM
FitDay Member

I use PC Fitday and the overview section for calories burned seems to be stuck at the rate of my base metaboism, while the other indicators do adjust based on the selected timeframes and data input.