Notices
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an iPhone app for Fitday?
I would love this!
91.00%
Would prefer a mobile-friendly Blackberry app.
10.54%
Not interested.
1.15%
What's an iPhone???
0.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

iPhone application

Old 09-19-2010, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

Can the Admin update any progress on this?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

I've been using fitday for about 6 years now? I would ABSOLUTELY love a Mac version and an iPhone app. That would make my life!

please please please make this for your users.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Please update status on the iPhone app. Excellent idea.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Yep, I'd love an iPhone app as well.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
FitDay Member

I have a blackberry and would love to see an app for this! I love fitday!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

I Phone already has FitDay just add as one of your bookmarks. I use it daily !! Love it.....
Old 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
FitDay Member

Well not going to ask anymore! Makes me sound desperate. Would have loved just a progress update, or something along those lines. But nevermind.

Sidenote: There has been an excercise app i use on my iPhone called iFitness, it's very professional, helps alot with logging my excercises. They have just launched a calorie counter, and their database has over 90,000 foods, i've yet to give it a proper try as this little addition was only put through as an update today, but so far it looks promising.

some features
-food tracker
-weight monitor
-bmi calculator
- keeps track of your body measurements
-whole database of excercises/routines/
Old 10-13-2010, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

This is unbelievable that Fitday is not responding on the progress of an iphone app!! They could sell it for decent money, and I am sure make a profit.. why no interest?
Old 10-24-2010, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can't wait for a Fitday iPhone app

Every time I go to the app store I search Fitday just to see if it's available. I can not wait for the day I see it. It will save me so much time logging my food intake, so I can do it through out the day. Sometimes I would forget something I ate, by the time I get home. Or if I have a long day and I'm not able to update Fitday, I defiantly forget things.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fitday_jim
Thanks for doing our market research for us We are actually working on some new mobile ideas including an iPhone app, so we will keep you updated.
Any word on an iphone app yet? I just did a quick search through the forum today, and see this was already discussed. Fitday is the best! I have used it off and on for years, but my workflow situation changes, and being able to input from my phone would be best. I bought the desktop version, but internet based is best, especially if you bounce between machines at work and at home.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.