Notices
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an iPhone app for Fitday?
I would love this!
91.00%
Would prefer a mobile-friendly Blackberry app.
10.54%
Not interested.
1.15%
What's an iPhone???
0.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

iPhone application

Old 08-11-2010, 04:00 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mzstre
I check the app store about once per week to see if fitday has an app yet. It is very difficult to log meals on the go through your website from a phone, so I have been trying apps from your competitors. It is quite frustrating because I have SO many custom foods on fitday. I will eventually enter everything and totally switch to another program if no update or status can be given regarding an app release. I prefer fitday's interface by leaps and bounds. Please release an app SOON!!!
Ditto. Eventually, everything will be switched over and I'll have no use for fitday anymore unless an iphone/ipad app comes out sooner rather than later.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay App for iPhone

Really hoping this happens. I tried using the lose it App on iPhone. It is ok, but you have no way to see how much protein, fat etc you had oer the course of the day. Only total cal
You would need to look at each food and write it down to add up. Hope fitday app is in the works and can chart this info or at least syn to look at account later in the day
Old 08-19-2010, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fitday_jim
Thanks for doing our market research for us We are actually working on some new mobile ideas including an iPhone app, so we will keep you updated.
I have a Droid X..would love to see the app for that!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

this thread was started in Feburary and it's now August. Still no Iphone app???
Old 09-02-2010, 06:14 AM
FitDay Member

Really hope it is truly being worked on and that it comes out soon. I need to make my life a little easier and having an app would do that for me. If one doesn't come out soon I'll have to use something else and I would prefer not to have to change.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default LoseIt! Rocks

Originally Posted by Laurie LaRock
Really hoping this happens. I tried using the lose it App on iPhone. It is ok, but you have no way to see how much protein, fat etc you had oer the course of the day. Only total cal
You would need to look at each food and write it down to add up. Hope fitday app is in the works and can chart this info or at least syn to look at account later in the day
Of course you can see that in LoseIt! Just go to "My Day, Nutrients". I've been using LoseIt! since May and have lost 27 pounds so far.

I cannot use Fitday on my iPhone, so its very unfortunate. LoseIt! rocks, and it's free.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Yes for iPhone!

Just joined . and will start www.marksdailyapple.com's primal blueprint challenge on Monday.

Guess what? Step one is to get a fit day.com account. Majority of our gym's users are iPhone users. Please, PLease, PLEASE! Make an iPhone app!

Just looking at the number of views many software companies would salivate at this starter set of users for their initial test base.

Please let me know when it comes out.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AniyaJ
Wouldn't it be better to get a Mac version out first - that's what people have been asking for, for years?
I am new to fitday, and am a confirmed Mac user. Please get a version for the Mac first, then the iPhone/iPad.

I have all three, and will NOT use a PC... too much maintenance/viruses/trojans/worms to mess with.

Maybe I will go the iTunes "app store", and see what I can find there.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Android App

Make an Android app please!
Old 09-15-2010, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Question Looks like the administration dropped the ball

I'm new to this site and jazzed to find something that looks so useful, but I'm sure as heck not going to shell out any money if I can't use it on my iphone. It doesn't look like there's been an administrators response to this issue in over a year I think.. does that mean the ball has been officially dropped?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.