Notices
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an iPhone app for Fitday?
I would love this!
91.00%
Would prefer a mobile-friendly Blackberry app.
10.54%
Not interested.
1.15%
What's an iPhone???
0.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 522. You may not vote on this poll

iPhone application

Old 05-05-2010, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

To be quite frank, FitDay is really late to the iPhone party. I've been a FitDay user for 5+ years and hoped there would be an iPhone app long before now.

I've been using the iPhone app called LoseIt. It does not have near the functionality of FitDay, but it works well, they are updating it, and I can record my food and workouts with it.

Unfortunately, I've almost completely stopped using FitDay because I'm not going to record the same information in two different place.

I'll bet I'm not alone.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Iphone app -- please!

I love Fitday and have used it off/on for 3 years. i cannot access it from my work pc (company filters) so, i have to write everything down and try to remember to log my food in the evenings. this is frustrating and it doesnt always get done. i have looked for other food journals on my iphone, but i have so many custom foods entered into Fitday, i really dont want to re-create all of that in another site. eventually, i will have no choice.

Fitday, the app is a huge business opportunity for you. Dont miss the boat.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 PM
FitDay Member

Any progress reports with regards to this app? If it's a work in progress and funding is needed. I will happily donate some money. I'm sure others will too with the demand for this app.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

I hope that fitday comes out w/ a iPod app before I become emmeshed in a similiar tool found in the app store. Otherwise I may not return to fitday.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:23 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by fitday_jim
Thanks for doing our market research for us We are actually working on some new mobile ideas including an iPhone app, so we will keep you updated.
Hi Jim. Four months on, how has your planning gone? Are you guys in a design phase yet. Looking forward to being able to record food intake on the go, and sync back to Fitday.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

I hope this iPhone app will be available to all FitDay users, not just PC.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

As a former Palm, current iPhone, and soon-to-be Android user, I'd probably prefer to see a cross-platform, highly-functional mobile website (unless mobile apps are to be released on multiple platforms.

It's unfortunate that a concept so perfectly suited for mobile use appears to be so far behind the curve. I hope that going forward development isn't focused isn't solely on the iPhone, but the large base of Blackberry users and the burgeoning Android community as well.

As a new user, I really like what I see on the main site overall, though--keep up the great work!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:52 PM
FitDay Premium Member

New to android platform, but am loving it. I can pull up the regular fitday on the web using my phone, but an app would be soooo much easier.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Mobile interface?

I am an Android user, too, and won't be able to use an iPhone app, but if Fitday added an interface for Android, so that I could use Fitday when I am at my desk, and then access the same information, logs, reports, etc., from my G1 when I am out, I would pay $$$$$$$$$$ It would be worth a lot more to me than the FitdayPC version that is currently being offered.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:32 PM
FitDay Member

I agree. I have no use for FitDay PC but I would be very, very interested in a iPhone app. Especially one where you can record offline and then sychronise with the web version when you are online. I would definitely be willing to pay money for that. FitDay is the leanest and most user-friendly service of its kind, but I think that I will be switching over to one of your competitors if a mobile application is not a perspective. Would be a shame though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.