Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Trying to find out how many calories I should be eating each day...HELP PLEASE! >

Trying to find out how many calories I should be eating each day...HELP PLEASE!

Community
Notices

Trying to find out how many calories I should be eating each day...HELP PLEASE!

Old 02-01-2011, 03:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default Trying to find out how many calories I should be eating each day...HELP PLEASE!

I found it on the site before but there is so much information that I can't seem to figure out where I saw it. I want to know how many calories I should be eating each day based on my physical activity and weight.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator

go to:

Activities > Customize Metabolism > select baseline metabolism & lifestyle activity level. Now "Activities" will show how many calories you burn in a 24hr period, without exercise. You'll have to enter in exercise to have it calculated in.

then go to:
Weight, then enter your weight

now go to weight goal and enter that information

under weight goal, there will be a tab that says "calorie restriction". That will give you the calorie restriction per day.

Example: If your calorie restriction per day is 500, to meet your weight goal in your desired time frame you'll need to be 500 calories under what your burn in "Activites" in a 24 hr period. In other words if you burn 2200, you eat 1700.