Notices

Metric measures

Old 01-31-2011, 02:44 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Metric measures

HI all,

I'm in the UK and LOVE the Fitday site, which I came to as a result of reading 'Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet' , where it's recommended.

BUT I can't enter liquid metric amounts of e.g. oil, because litres/milllitres aren't given in the drop-down lists.

I can't decide how many grams 5 ml of oil actually is because there's no way to pour the oil on to my flat-surfaced kitchen scales. And although 5ml is a standard tea-spoon measure, mostly I can only see tablespoons (15ml) on the lists. So my totals are all out.

PLEASE put the full range of metric measures up as soon as possible? Or at least give 'teapoon' as an option?

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hmmm--yes, it would be good to have all the measuring units available. I guess for now the workaround is to convert using Google or one of the many on-line conversion sites.

Regards,
Michael