Notices

Newbie questions about the food database?

Old 01-03-2011, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie questions about the food database?

Please help me find: Quaker, Oatmeal, Old Fashioned (not instant), 4 oz, raw?

Please tell me how to correct the date/change the date for my first food log which I have already entered.

Please tell me how I can copy over yesterday's food to another day?

Thank you.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Oxenhandler
Please help me find: Quaker, Oatmeal, Old Fashioned (not instant), 4 oz, raw?
If you can't find the food you are looking for under the food search, you can add it as a custom food by clicking on Create A Custom Food.

Please tell me how to correct the date/change the date for my first food log which I have already entered.
At the top of your log choose the Show Previous Day or Show Next Day until you find the date you want. You will have to re enter those foods. To delete them on the other day click on the red X to the far right of each food. If that is the day you want to copy don't delete them until after you copy them to the day you want!

Please tell me how I can copy over yesterday's food to another day?

Thank you
Make sure the date at the top of your food log is the date you want to add them to. Go to your View My Recent Foods. Check mark each of the foods you would like to add, scroll down and click Add To Food Log. Or you can add them one by one by going to Recent Foods.

I hope this helps!
Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

For your oatmeal search try searching for just 'oatmeal'. I found 'Oatmeal, cooked, regular' but in the quantity it gave a choice of 'oz, dry, yield' . Entering 4oz should get you what you are looking for. If this is something you eat regulary and/or the numbers on Fitday don't match the label you probably will want to create a Custom Food.