Notices

More than 10 days of Recent Activities

Old 12-09-2010, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down More than 10 days of Recent Activities

I think there's a glitch with the Recent Activities page. I click "Older" to look for more activities that I've done and all it does is refresh the page of the 10 most recent days of activities. Is this supposed to happen? If not, fix it please!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:13 AM
FitDay Premium Member

And add check boxes so one can select multiple "recent activities" at once, as we can do for "recent foods".

Pretty please?!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

as far as i know it's only supposed to go back 10 days, that's why it's listed as recent. Anything after 10 days you'd have to re-enter.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

You can go back further but it's kind of a pain to do it.

Under recent activities, go to more activities, click on the oldest date to bring up only that day. Then on top left click on previous day, then click on recent activities and it will bring up the next older dates. Keep repeating it to get back to the oldest date you are looking for.

BUT you have to do it in reverse to get back to the current date OR I just click on forums, then click back to activities and it brings me back to the current date.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:47 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
as far as i know it's only supposed to go back 10 days, that's why it's listed as recent. Anything after 10 days you'd have to re-enter.
Yeah, but why not do that for Foods as well? I mean, for Foods, you can go back as far as you want. But with Activities you cant. That's where my problem is.