Notices

FitDay API and/or blog plug-ins

Old 11-22-2010, 06:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay API and/or blog plug-ins

I've searched this site for blog and API keywords, and can't find anything on this topic.

I've got to say I'm pretty surprised more people don't have a need/desire to link in their activities here with their blog and/or online journal. Just wondering if I'm missing obvious stuff, or if there really is a missing component here.

I'd love to be able to add a widget/plugin/add-on/whatever you want to call it to my blogspot journal. I'm trying to document my stuff and use the journal as a way of communicating my progress to friends and family, and as a means of accountability to myself.

FitDay obviously makes it really easy for me to be accountable and track my progress, but there's no way of sharing this with others.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a new idea here, I nominate some kind of integration tool so that we can promote FitDay and easily push our progress out to the public view.

Thanks,
Patrick
Old 05-04-2011, 06:45 PM
FitDay Member

I agree - a wordpress plugin would be fantastic, or even just some way to display key data points on a simple widget in the sidebar via javascript or something.
Old 02-28-2023, 03:05 PM
FitDay Member

I have experience working with a variety of CMS platforms as a website developer, but Motorpress is by far my favorite. The platform is extremely adaptable and provides limitless customization possibilities. There is a sizable user and development community for it at https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/ who produce plugins and themes to increase its capability.

Last edited by Hulabi; 03-02-2023 at 12:15 PM.