Notices

Does data expire?

Old 11-16-2010, 05:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default Does data expire?

I'm a free FitDay member, but I hadn't logged on in a long time. It seems I have none of my old data available anymore.

Does it expire if you don't login consistently or does it only keep so much history??
Old 11-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by svelazquez
I'm a free FitDay member, but I hadn't logged on in a long time. It seems I have none of my old data available anymore.

Does it expire if you don't login consistently or does it only keep so much history??
did you reregister under a new name? I ask b/c you say you haven't logged on in a long time but it only shows you as a member since Nov. 2010. Just curious.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

That's weird. I joined FitDay in, oh, probably '03/'04, used it for a year or so (lost 200 lbs) and then quit using it six years (and gained back 250 lbs ;-).

When I came back in May, all my custom foods and data were still here. FWIW, the Forum join date does not reflect the actual FitDay join date.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:58 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mecompco
FWIW, the Forum join date does not reflect the actual FitDay join date.
thanks, I was kinda thinking that but not sure.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

I also was a member back in around '04 and recently began using the site again. I found that my data is actually back there, but I had to actually go back to 2005 on the calendar and find the days when I recorded. For some reason it doesn't link in the latest activity like what I record now.