Notices

Suggestions or Corrections forums?

Old 10-11-2010, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Suggestions or Corrections forums?

Are there forums someplace for suggestions to improve the site, to post requests for food data corrections, or suggest food additions?

It seems like these forums would be helpful.

Railen
Old 10-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

As far as I know, there are none, and in my experience of being on here since January, moderators responded minimally early on, but have not logged in for several months now.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

there is now.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
there is now.
Hello-o-o, Mike! This would be super! I would love to see the %RDA chart include folic acid & potassium, for starters. I'm not very good with computers, but if there is anything I (or others of us out here) might do to help out in any way, holler.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

I'm new to Fit Day...is there any way to view all aspects for a day on one page (i.e. food, activity, journal, etc.)? Do you have to manually figure out calories eaten with activities performed (i.e. calories burned) in order to figure the calorie deficit for the day, or does the site do it automatically somehow. If it does, where is it shown since each aspect appears to be separate (food, activity, journal, etc.)? Thanks to anyone who can answer and Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

I am just starting today and already having problems logging on to calculate my food intake. i put in 1/2 cup and it automatically calculates one cup. When I try to cancel what is on my food log it does not change. I appreciate any help. Thanks
Old 01-05-2011, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Did you try putting 0.5 cup? I don't think fitday understands fractions.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=floraphx;29984]I'm new to Fit Day...is there any way to view all aspects for a day on one page (i.e. food, activity, journal, etc.)?

The overview function gives a break down by day or week or month. It's the first button on the top. I break my food down to oz or tablespoons or grams instead of trying to use fractions. 4 oz for 1/2 cup of juice or milk.

Mary
Old 01-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by floraphx
I'm new to Fit Day...is there any way to view all aspects for a day on one page (i.e. food, activity, journal, etc.)? Do you have to manually figure out calories eaten with activities performed (i.e. calories burned) in order to figure the calorie deficit for the day, or does the site do it automatically somehow. If it does, where is it shown since each aspect appears to be separate (food, activity, journal, etc.)? Thanks to anyone who can answer and Happy New Year!
If you go to the top of this page you will see My Home Page, click on that then click on the My Public Fitness Journal.

If that isn't what you were looking for you may want to look under Reports.

I hope that helps.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
Hello-o-o, Mike! This would be super! I would love to see the %RDA chart include folic acid & potassium, for starters. I'm not very good with computers, but if there is anything I (or others of us out here) might do to help out in any way, holler.
there's not really much that the members can do to help at this point, besides bring stuff to our attention. Thanks though.

The best thing for everyone is to just be patient. There are many changes under way and they are just taking a little while.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.