FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   How to change username? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/2084-how-change-username.html)

cmmcgroarty 09-30-2010 03:46 AM

How to change username?

I've had a Fitday account for some time. My username is an old email address that I don't use. I'm trying to figure out how to change the username. I'm hoping the answer is not, "create a new account," as that would result in the loss of years of history.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Just in case anyone from the software company reads this, my desired username would be:

cmmcgroarty

almeeker 09-30-2010 04:14 AM

I have no idea.

snafuken 09-30-2010 11:04 AM

Administrative help is pretty scarce around here.
I can't believe the title on Support group for just women.

Support group for just women
"This is a place where women can get together and talk about issues they don’t feel comfortable to talk about around women" :confused: :confused:
Good luck. Imagine there are a few others who might want to do the same.

cmmcgroarty 10-25-2010 09:44 AM

Anyone?

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

Is there any way to get some form of response/support from FitDay? I'd happily pay but seem to be sending my questions into a vacuum.

slbfitday 11-03-2010 07:27 AM

I get no response either. I wonder if this site is closing down??
The Copyright at the bottom of the website is 2000-2009. It looks like this is only a site to generate advertising revenue and nothing else anymore.
Too bad, this the most useful site out there including ones that are NOT free.

01gt4.6 11-03-2010 09:07 AM

I think if they had a couple people who actually gave a sh!t, this site would be great. I've been fighting to get rid of the spam. I thought that I found a solution but now the spam is back... and the solution is gone.

I've even offered to moderate the board but I guess they'd rather let if to down the toilet. Such a shame.

try this. I think everyone should flood them with their complaints.
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/sendmessage.php

mtlgirl 11-03-2010 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 24453)
I've even offered to moderate the board but I guess they'd rather let if to down the toilet. Such a shame.

try this. I think everyone should flood them with their complaints.
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/sendmessage.php

DONE! I really hope we get a response. I think it is important that we all inform the web master how invaluable we think this forum is. This is such an effective tool and there is even more potential here with the addition of features such as personal messages or visitor messages as are standard features of other forums.

Let's all make our voice heard!

01gt4.6 11-03-2010 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by mtlgirl (Post 24454)
DONE! I really hope we get a response. I think it is important that we all inform the web master how invaluable we think this forum is. This is such an effective tool and there is even more potential here with the addition of features such as personal messages or visitor messages as are standard features of other forums.

Let's all make our voice heard!

Rose, I mentioned PMs as well.

IBAngel 11-05-2010 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by cmmcgroarty (Post 22214)
I've had a Fitday account for some time. My username is an old email address that I don't use. I'm trying to figure out how to change the username. I'm hoping the answer is not, "create a new account," as that would result in the loss of years of history.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Just in case anyone from the software company reads this, my desired username would be:

cmmcgroarty

This change has been made.

IBAngel 11-05-2010 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by snafuken (Post 22257)
Administrative help is pretty scarce around here.
I can't believe the title on Support group for just women.

Support group for just women
"This is a place where women can get together and talk about issues they don’t feel comfortable to talk about around women" :confused: :confused:
Good luck. Imagine there are a few others who might want to do the same.

Thank you for pointing this out. I have changed this accordingly.

raemcgaughey 08-15-2011 02:52 AM

Can you change mine as well?

Originally Posted by IBAngel (Post 24656)
This change has been made.

I recently got divorced and took my old name back...I don't want my married name on my user name any longer.
My preferred login name would be raemacias. Can you change that for me?

Thank you!

w.rogers82 08-17-2011 08:56 AM

I would like my profile changed as well. Would it be possible to have my profile name changed to fitwr?

w.rogers82 08-25-2011 02:17 AM

Are there ANY admins that can help?

Honeybean7403 10-21-2011 10:25 PM

Name change request

Please update my username also. I have used this one that includes reference to an anniversary date of a former marriage that has since ended.

Please make my new username CosmoNails9865

Thank You