FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Help with Password re-set! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/1500-help-password-re-set.html)

tekaloo 07-09-2010 12:15 PM

Help with Password re-set!

I'm a Fitday premium member and forgot my password. I clicked on "forgot password" and did what it said to get a password reset, and the system said it sent me an email to do so, but there is no such email in my in-box. How long does this take? Then I tried to email FitDay by clicking on "Contact FitDay" but because they don't give their email address, my Mac opens a window to set up a Mac email account, which I do not want. I already have an email service. So there is no way to contact FitDay using this computer. So I've logged on as someone else. But I want to use my premium service. Arggh. This should not be so hard. It makes me want to quit my membership -- but I won't if I can get this fixed. Anyone else have to have their password reset, and how long did the email take to reach you? Anyone else have trouble contacting FitDay for a tech support question? Thanks!:confused:

jenhay54 01-05-2011 06:06 PM

need help to reset password!!!!!!!!!

I had to open another account to try and get someones attention to help me get into my old account. Can't remember my old password and have tried about 30 times in the past week to reset it and fitday keeps telling me they have sent me an e-mail to reset it but I am not receivng anything. I have about 2 years of info on that account and do not want to lose it. My user name was jenhay and I don't know if I should list my e-mail address on this page or not. Is there a manager that can leave me a message on how to get this done? I will check back tomorrow. Thanks jenhay

01gt4.6 01-06-2011 03:33 AM

I'll forward this on. The email system doesn't seem to work.

jenhay54 01-06-2011 06:42 AM

Thanks Mike. Also congratulations to you on your weight loss and body building regime. Looked at your progress pics and you have done an outstanding job and are quite an inspiration. Keep up the good work. Thanks for any help you can give me in setting up a new password to get into my old account......Jenhay54 formerly known as jenhay

01gt4.6 01-06-2011 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by jenhay54 (Post 30833)
Thanks Mike. Also congratulations to you on your weight loss and body building regime. Looked at your progress pics and you have done an outstanding job and are quite an inspiration. Keep up the good work. Thanks for any help you can give me in setting up a new password to get into my old account......Jenhay54 formerly known as jenhay

thank you.