Notices

Journals

Old 01-06-2011, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Journals

I am new and would like to create a journal to track my progress on the forum. Is there a section for that or could I just post in the woman's support group area? Thanks.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:12 AM
FitDay Premium Member

You can use the "Journal" tab to record daily "thoughts", etc. Of course you'll use the Weight, Foods and Activitiy tabs to log the appropriate data. These are private, unless you share them.

Of course, you can post up in any of the sub forums you like. Some people also keep in touch via email and facebook.

Regards,
Michael

PS Welcome to the FitDay forums!
Old 01-06-2011, 07:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
You can use the "Journal" tab to record daily "thoughts", etc. Of course you'll use the Weight, Foods and Activitiy tabs to log the appropriate data. These are private, unless you share them.

Of course, you can post up in any of the sub forums you like. Some people also keep in touch via email and facebook.

Regards,
Michael

PS Welcome to the FitDay forums!
Hello Michael, thanks for responding.

Ok, I think I will post in one of the sub forums .

Thanks again.

Meekness