Notices

Constant crash

Old 07-03-2010, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Constant crash

I've never had this problem until today. I've been using FitDay almost every day since Jan 2010. All of a sudden I get this error message:

There was an error processing your request. Click here to return to the main page.

This happens whether I'm adding a food to my log, viewing the nutrition of a particular food, trying to access a report. It happens anywhere I click. I have to go back to the main page and click through where I want to go. Sometimes I get the message 2-3 times before I can access the link I want to view. It has frustrated me beyond anything I've ever encountered online. I tried logging out then back in, I've rebooted. I've waited 1/2 hour before logging back in. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?!?! I'm so glad I didn't buy this [removed expletive]

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-11-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Red face

Update: The problem resolved itself the next day. Don't know if the problem originated at the FitDay servers but I guess it doesn't matter now. I just hope it doesn't happen again. I was on the brink of madness...