Notices

Fitday Premium?

Old 04-23-2010, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday Premium?

I am trying to decide if I should do Fitday premium to eliminate the ads; I am not sure if it is worth it to spend the money on this. Especially since Fitday does not answer my emails, I worry if I wanted to cancel, I couldn't. Yesterday, I actually, signed up for premium, but their software would not take my credit card, so that also has me a bit worried about their system. I feel leery about putting my credit card through the internet, even though I do it for Amazon.com. Any advice? The ads are not that bad, but still I dislike ads in general. By the way, these ads are so much lighter than the horrible bouncing ads on Sparkpeople. That is why I came to Fitday; I like how sleek it is.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Many credit card companies and US states protect you against credit card fraud. There's always a chance your credit card number will get stolen, even if you don't use it over the internet. I would suggest that you talk to your credit card company to see what your liability would be if your card was stolen. I dish mine out all the time and have only had a problem once. The credit card company didn't charge me for the fraudulent purchases.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default cancel

I cancelled the first day and was refunded that same day. No problems except it took a little digging through their website.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default Ads?

I keep reading about ads from users. I have absolutely NO ads when I access the free FitDay site. I wonder if it's because I have AdBlock Plus (add-on for FireFox). It works beautifully on YouTube as well. No more annoying ads at the bottom 1/4 to 1/3 of the video screen. Try it.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:08 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I have FitDay Premium - I really enjoy it and would recommend it.

When I entered my information (a year ago or so) it took my credit card just fine, and I've had zero problems with any sort of fraud. Maybe the credit system was down at the time, or there was some sort of issue.

I also always get emails back in response to any questions I have sent in. They have a couple different emails, so I would make sure you're sending them to the correct location.

Hope it worked out for you!
Old 08-02-2010, 03:48 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dedicatedtohealth
I keep reading about ads from users. I have absolutely NO ads when I access the free FitDay site. I wonder if it's because I have AdBlock Plus (add-on for FireFox). It works beautifully on YouTube as well. No more annoying ads at the bottom 1/4 to 1/3 of the video screen. Try it.
It is because of AdBlock Plus. I have it on FF and on Iron [Chrome with no spyware for Google] and I see NO ads on the site. In IE? They are all over the place. For someone who wants to remove them AdBlock is the way to go. Do note that the site works without a problem in Iron [Chrome] for anyone interested.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

+1 for FireFox and AdBlock Plus