Notices

Food Diary Selection

Old 06-03-2015, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Food Diary Selection

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but honestly I don't have the time or patience to read through all the posts hoping to find one that pertains to it.

I find that nearly every food I eat, I have to create a custom food. I just searched Almond Milk. Nope. Nothing. Does anyone else have this issue of not find the foods they eat? I have created dozens of custom foods but some of them seem they would be standard.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:16 AM
Super Moderator

The most accurate information for a product is going to be what the manufacturer presents on the box, bag, or can. I agree it's a pain to always have to enter custom foods. If you want to be accurate, it's a fact of life, though.

I've noticed over time that some foods change and even my custom food is not exactly right anymore. McDonald's filet of fish one day turned out to be smaller than my original entry's information - good news, but it meant I had to change my custom food.

What that means is I try to spot-check custom foods. It only helps to be more aware.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kisavirgo
Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but honestly I don't have the time or patience to read through all the posts hoping to find one that pertains to it.

I find that nearly every food I eat, I have to create a custom food. I just searched Almond Milk. Nope. Nothing. Does anyone else have this issue of not find the foods they eat? I have created dozens of custom foods but some of them seem they would be standard.
yes ,food selection is very important for us . not only for losing weight also for our health .so we really need to learn more .