Notices

Fitday needs to address the constant log out issue

Old 06-22-2015, 04:09 AM
Administrator

Can you check another browser to see if the problem persists?

Regarding the public journal, could you send a screenshot to [email protected]

I'll forward it to our tech staff to see if they can help.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Middlem
I keep running into this and several other issues. If/when I get a response from Fitday support, they take forever to respond, make one suggestion (use the already posted reset link) and nothing changes.

Besides being constantly logged out, older days' entries are not available in my public journal (what GOOD is it then??), And older activities are not available from the listed format that shows about 2 weeks worth of data.

I AM a premium member. Don't bother. You can get a few more reports but you can't design your own reports that are useful, particularly for activities. No ads but how much good is that when the program keeps logging you out??

And I have emailed for support multiple times. Slow response time when they respond at all and nothing has been fixed. Won't be renewing my premium membership. Too bad, because I've been on Fitday since 2002 and have a long list of customized food entries that I can't easily move someplace else.

Appears to me that very little time and support is being provided for this service. The food database does not appear to have been updated in a very long time. (No entries for Greek yogurt, for instance).

Frustrated and posting here because of the lack of response through emailing support.

Marcia
Old 06-23-2015, 03:16 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Angry

Hi Tyen,

I have, as requested, sent a document with screen shots to the support email address.

Thanks,

Marcia