Notices

Fitday Classic to Win 10

Old 09-29-2018, 01:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday Classic to Win 10

Hi
I recently was given a new Win 10. I've been using Fitday Classic (1.0.0.3) for years and I love it. It's perfect for what I need it for. Unfortunately, I am unable to transfer the program from Win 7 to Win 10. I took a picture of my display, but it won't let me insert the picture nor attach it here. I get an error message "invalid file" (it's a .jpg). I cannot afford the Fitday 2 living on Social Security.
Please help!

Thank you
Old 09-30-2018, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

I will send this up
Old 10-01-2018, 06:01 AM
Administrator

Hi sgunn, I'll send you a PM to get this sorted out.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

So, as it turns out, I was able to get the program off my WinXP, onto a thumbdrive then installed it on my Win 10. I tried to run it and it looks like it will run, but it needs the Reg # and License # which I lost it a long time ago. May I please get it from you or be given a new one? I want to get caught up on my weight loss.

Thank you.

S Gunn
Old 10-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sgunn108
So, as it turns out, I was able to get the program off my WinXP, onto a thumbdrive then installed it on my Win 10. I tried to run it and it looks like it will run, but it needs the Reg # and License # which I lost it a long time ago. May I please get it from you or be given a new one? I want to get caught up on my weight loss.

Thank you.

S Gunn
If IBJoel doesn't see this, just respond to his PM, he should be able to get you what you need.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:17 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by sgunn108

Thank you.

S Gunn
Yes, I will PM them to you