Notices

iPhone App - New Version Fewer Features

Old 04-22-2014, 03:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default iPhone App - New Version Fewer Features

Don't upgrade--even though the phone app had a bunch of problems--the "updated" version has more!

The latest update (April 22, 2014) locks up several features, and others are more clumsy.
  • For example--you can't enter your weight. Apparently this is an effort to get you to buy a monthly membership.
  • The foods display with a very large icon, limiting the number of items on the screen.
  • And Recent Foods contains just a handful of recent entries.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

Default Can't Enter Weight on iPhone

I used my free fitday account to lose over 100 pounds -- and for the past 5 years I have simply tracked my weight using the mobile app each morning. Now, the new app is preventing me from doing that. Really???? I used to recommend fitday, but I no longer will. There are lots of other programs out there and I no longer feel that this one pulls ahead of the rest. This change is a slap in the face to longtime users.