Notices

Anyone else getting an error message...

Old 04-20-2014, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Anyone else getting an error message...

When they log in? I can get into fitday but can't access any of the info in my account. I emailed support and they said that there was an issue with my account, but that was the last I heard about it.
Anyone else having this issue?
Old 04-21-2014, 06:10 AM
Administrator

We are aware of the current login issue and are working to resolve this matter.

For anyone else experiencing this issue, please email [email protected] providing your username and registered email.

Thank You!
Old 04-22-2014, 05:12 AM
Administrator

Update: The problem has been reported as fixed. If you continue to experience any issues, please email [email protected]
Old 01-03-2024, 10:35 AM
FitDay Member

The alert software at my workplace had a similar glitch when we first implemented it. When it comes to team collaboration, I use desktop notification software . I use it in conjunction with what we call safety moments at work . Essentially, we identified certain points throughout the day when the software would send out brief updates about project milestones, achievements, or important announcements.

Last edited by sandas4; 01-04-2024 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Where can I find a free email builder?
Old 01-15-2024, 08:25 AM
FitDay Member

Unlock the full potential of your email marketing strategy with Stripo, the ultimate destination for an exceptional email builder. Our platform revolutionizes the way you create impactful emails, offering a user-friendly interface and a powerful email building experience. Craft visually stunning emails effortlessly using our drag-and-drop editor, whether you're a seasoned professional or a novice. Stripo.email provides the tools you need to design and customize email campaigns that captivate your audience. Elevate your brand and streamline your email marketing efforts with Stripo.email – your go-to email builder for success