Notices

Activity not in database: How to customize an existing activity?

Old 04-03-2011, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I appreciate the work all three of you do.
I want to echo this statement. From reading some of these threads it seems like Fitday doesn't care to much about the end users, but I really do get the impression that the moderators do care.

Thanks for all of your advice, motivation, and support, and thanks for taking the time to go to bat for us.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks a lot Mark and Cassie, it means a lot to us. We do care and we try to have your back and be your voice it's just frustrating when there is nobody there to listen to that voice.

The sad part is that it's the messenger that usually gets shot.

I hope that things start to change soon, b/c I think that FitDay can really be at the top if someone would just put forth a little effort to implement the changes that the members are requesting. I know that some changes aren't as easy as they seem on the back end but I feel that IB and Admin should at least respect us enough to show up and pitch in.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

A couple times in the past days when I've logged on, there's been a survey pop up about whether or not it wold be beneficial to have access to dieticians via FitDay. So someone is doing something, somewhere, but IMO there are bigger priorities...
Originally Posted by DancinBear2
I want to echo this statement. From reading some of these threads it seems like Fitday doesn't care to much about the end users, but I really do get the impression that the moderators do care.

Thanks for all of your advice, motivation, and support, and thanks for taking the time to go to bat for us.
Yes, thank you! I wish there was more we could do.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-20-2011, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb

A couple times in the past days when I've logged on, there's been a survey pop up about whether or not it wold be beneficial to have access to dieticians via FitDay. So someone is doing something, somewhere, but IMO there are bigger priorities...
Just wanted to add that there have been waaaaaaay better suggestions in this forum than giving us access to dieticians. I can only hope the Premium charges are used to implement recommendations given by the users?!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Fitday and heart rate monitor output- new suggestion

Hi, just wondering if there are any future plans to one day be able to enter personal heart rate monitor data and calories burned per exercise session into a part of the Fitday daily exercise section? Perhaps 'similar to' entering in the custom foods section. Or pbe able to 'create a custom exercise session' or lists of 'recent exercise sessions' to selectfrom to avoid having to look up the same exercise everyday!

Definitely the heart rate data would be a good selling point in attracting me towards buying the premium version.

I'm enjoying the Fitday, although I'm in Europe the old imperial measurements are taking a bit of getting used to! I'm revising my km to miles conversions so stimulating the math as well!

Thank you fit day, your making me track my health in a great way.
BF
Old 05-11-2011, 10:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default No Cycling??

I can seem to find Cycling under activity? Surely its there?! I am not a BMX rider but a road cyclist.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:20 PM
FitDay Member

Try "biking".
Old 05-14-2011, 11:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nzgilbe
I'm not finding my activities. I would like to see BodyPump or any of the Les Mills classes. Elliptical machines aren't on there. What about custom activities?
werd! I do BodyPump about twice a week. It'd be nice to see it added! In the mean time I'll see about getting that monitor thing
Old 06-01-2011, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Entering Activity Data

Hello,

I recently started taking a water aerobics class 5 days per week for 1 hour each day.

When I go to enter into fitday activities it asks me for distance? I'm confused as to why its asking me for distance and wont just allow me to enter the amount of time spent doing this activity or asking me if it was low, moderate or high activity for me.

Can anyone help me understand how to accurately enter this data?

Thanks.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

FitDay uses the time you enter to calculate the calorie burn. The distance field is simply for your records-leave it blank if you wish.

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.