Notices

Soooooooo slow....

Old 09-02-2013, 09:52 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Soooooooo slow....

Even FitDay Classic is usually incredibly slow. I know it's a free site and I find it very useful on the odd day where it isn't terribly slow but lately it's so ridiculous I'm considering looking for alternatives. Please look into this...
Old 09-03-2013, 03:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default I second this request! WAY TOO SLOW!!

I am about to go find another tracking program. It's amazing how fast the site is when looking at FitDay Premium or PC Sync info, but try to enter food into your food log on the free app and it's so slow it's ridiculous. Does NOT make me want to try premium or sync versions! Waiting one more day for improvement, then leaving!
Old 10-09-2013, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Slow

Seriously? This initial thread was posted at the beginning of September and Fitday hasn't responded? I just opened my account and I can't add anything to my calorie tracker. What a sucky site. Had people tell me this one was the best site ever.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Super Moderator

I haven't had any issues lately. The issues in the past have been addressed, in other threads.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:27 AM
FitDay Member

It's Oct. 13, 2013, and the site is STILL slow as molasses in january, no matter where I access the site. I'm getting pretty fed up myself.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Default Slowness

Hi Guys,

Although some factors contributing to the slowness or errors on the site are out of our control, getting as much info from you is key to helping us identify problems that we can resolve on our end.

If you are experiencing issues, please send an email to: [email protected] with the following information:

1. Your Fitday username
2. Operating system and Browser version
3. Actions are you performing
4. Any error messages or screenshots
5. What time the error occurred

Here are some tips to help troubleshoot your issue if you run into problems:

1. Make sure you are using the latest browser and turn off all extensions including any pop up or ad blockers.

2. Delete cookies and cache for the site and restart your browser

3. Try a different browser to see if the behavior persists

Thanks!
-Tyson