FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Classic Feedback and Support (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/)
-   -   Switch Default Tab? (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-classic-feedback-support/10216-switch-default-tab.html)

katje 10-12-2013 02:26 PM

Switch Default Tab?

I would like to be able to change my settings so that when I log into Fitday, instead of having "Foods" as my default tab, I have the "Activities" tab loaded up. I go through times when I do not log my foods, but I always enter my activities. It's a small thing, but I don't like feeling as though my Fitday account is "nagging" me to enter food, food, food during times when I am only interested in tracking my activities.

01gt4.6 10-12-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katje (Post 103126)
I would like to be able to change my settings so that when I log into Fitday, instead of having "Foods" as my default tab, I have the "Activities" tab loaded up. I go through times when I do not log my foods, but I always enter my activities. It's a small thing, but I don't like feeling as though my Fitday account is "nagging" me to enter food, food, food during times when I am only interested in tracking my activities.

I see you're using classic, I don't know of a way to change it. You may want to try 2.0. You can change that preferred theme under the profile tab.

katje 10-13-2013 02:21 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. In Fitday 2.0, it's possible to change the settings so that "Activities" is the first section to display upon logging in?

Update: I gave Fitday 2.0 a try and I wasn't happy with the look and feel of it. It felt somehow too.... intrusive? It was immediately prompting me to sign up for the dietician and update my weight goal. I like to decide for myself if/when to do such things. I switched back to Classic. I guess I can live with "Food" tab being default (though not my preference).