Notices

Help!

Old 08-04-2013, 03:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Help!

Hey,
I am trying to log onto my fit day account on my mac (tried with my pc as well some results) and every time I go to sign in I enter the correct login name and password but all it does is restart the page and putting username and password empty again, with the remember me box checked. It allows me to log onto my phone but not my computer. Can you please help!?

I have tried it with safari and google chrome. I am running the latest ox on my mac. Everytime I go to sign in its the same result. Page refreshes with blank info in the username an password, and the remember me is always checking itself.

Also I have an old account (this one) and it allows me to sign in with that one but not this one. This one is old and all my information and phone is linked to the other one and I really did not want to loose everything and start all over.
Even when I go to change password it want let me under everettel11
Old 08-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Can you please try using the password reset link beneath the log in box?

If you do not received an email please make sure to check your spam folder.

Best,

Roger