Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Premium Member

Default junk food listings

I love the program, but how come if I want to look up a single raspberry or black berry I have to wade through lists of pies and cereals and candy bars?
If I want to find out the calories in a table spoon of pure cacao, I get lists of fattening treats, cookies, chocolate bars and prepared foods.

Surely if someone is using this program they are already aware of the fact that they shouldn't even consider eating these things.

It would be nice if the simple elements were listed before all of the processed things. For example, if I enter "strawberry" the first food to come up should be a strawberry, not jam or pies etc.

The extended food lists don't reflect most Canadian palates either - basic Italian or French raw materials are not listed, things like capers, bocconcini, truffles (the mushroom kind),fiddleheads, and other common items are not to be found.

That being said - I still find it to be tremendously helpful.
katmadhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Usually when someone talks about raspberry or strawberry in the singular tense, they are referring to stuff like pies or juice because usually when you eat just the berries you eat more than one.. Look up the plural tense (strawberries, raspberries, etc)
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote