Notices

Daily dietary target

Old 02-09-2013, 02:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Question Daily dietary target

If I've been given daily target goals or grams of protein, fat and carbs, is there a way to put in target amounts for each day and have the program tell me how many grams I have left in each category as I fill out the log? It would be much easier when planning my diet for the day.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VFalotico
If I've been given daily target goals or grams of protein, fat and carbs, is there a way to put in target amounts for each day and have the program tell me how many grams I have left in each category as I fill out the log? It would be much easier when planning my diet for the day.
My food log has the total amount eaten at the top and bottom of the food log. Total grams of Calories, fat , carbs and protein. You should be able to see at a glance if you close to your target in these four areas. Hope this helps