Zinc issue, and no water field for custom foods
I recently noticed a problem where custom foods show a nutrient (zinc possibly more) incorrectly.
I take some mineral supplements in very small quantities to bring daily totals to RDI (recommended daily intake) amounts, and noticed it today with a newly created custom mineral.
I entered a custom food of Elemental Zinc (the supplements are 10mg, 90.9% of the RDI), so I put in 90.9 (under zinc) and added the custom food (leaving all other fields blank). I put in that item into todays food log and noted that the amount went up to 18.1mg. In order to test what was happening, I added 1 Zinc serving to tomorrow's food (for ease of viewing), and it showed Zinc was added at 13.7mg (124.1%). It would appear that the RDI reference amounts are incorrect in the database.
Can you please inform when this issue will be fixed. Also, it appears that "water" contents (of custom foods) also adds 0g. It appears that custom foods does not allow for water content, but also doesn't calculate water based on the difference between macronutrients and total weight (I can understand there is no way for the system to calculate water based on volume measurements, but I always use weight measurements for custom foods which allows for water calculations.