FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Site is extremly buggy and keeps crashing (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/8673-site-extremly-buggy-keeps-crashing.html)

brimeeb 11-27-2012 10:03 AM

Site is extremly buggy and keeps crashing

Anyone know how to fix this or is having the same issue?

55norton55 01-03-2013 01:06 PM

Buggy, slow, impossible!

I have also found the site nearly impossible to use. It has taken well over 30 minutes to record food for one day. Had to keep refreshing, then delete duplicate entries. I cannot continue with this.

ibobi 01-03-2013 01:10 PM

Can you let us know what browser & version you're running, if you're running any plugins (like adblocker), and exactly what is happening that's causing the issue (i.e. the exact steps)?

Thank you!

Paul

Padme_Amidala 02-01-2013 05:25 AM

same here

I have used both Firefox and Google Chrome, but it doesn't make any difference. It is nearly unusable, and I switch to classic every time I want to enter new data. It's full of bugs and it also keeps telling me it can't retrieve data...

slothir 02-01-2013 06:48 AM

same here

I went with the free version to test if I should buy the premium, but with the response on the web pages here I can not use this service. It is extremly slow and ends up crashing. It seems that it may have to do with loading ads and javascript when loading the "add Food". Both Chrome and Firefox

Larryfrz 02-09-2013 10:20 AM

Fresh install win7

Fresh install and Fitday is still unusable. :(

Tyree_D 02-12-2013 01:14 AM

I got all excited about FitDay and then by the second day I couldnt even add food because the site kept crashing. What a huge letdown, but that leaves room for another company to come along and do it right the first time.:mad:

gammaxi1275 02-13-2013 05:10 AM

Aside from when the entire page was down (like it was 11 or so hours ago) I've never had any problems using the 'classic' page. Fitday 2 is where it is terribly slow (even when things are working well) and often throwing a bunch of errors.

lesleyfrieson 02-13-2013 07:44 AM

Journal tab in Fitday Classic won’t load today

The Journal tab in Fitday Classic won’t load. Every other tab is working except that one.

I prefer Fitday Classic because Fitday 2 is incredibly slow and cumbersome. And I record my stairclimbing religiously in that journal so I rely on it.

Like others, I find Fitday is intermittently reliable. It is frequently “tired” and crashes and won’t display pages. It is REALLY FRUSTRATING.

deborahlafky 02-27-2013 02:50 AM

Concur: Fitday 2 is not ready for primetime

They keep changing it before it is even stable at one version state. Features appear and disappear without warning, much like Facebook.

The difference here is that those of us who are paying for this service, and footing at least some of the bill for it, should not have to be subjected to the kind of on-the-fly programming that users of free services have to put up with.

A real premium service should be subjected to adequate testing before changes are implemented. Users should be notified when feature changes are done AND feature changes should be rolled out in sets, not individually.

deborahlafky 02-27-2013 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 93682)
Can you let us know what browser & version you're running, if you're running any plugins (like adblocker), and exactly what is happening that's causing the issue (i.e. the exact steps)?

Thank you!

Paul

Administrator: If you have to ask these questions, it means that your testing environment is deficient.